One thing is knowing what drives success. But how to get there?
Workshop 3 is all about getting organised in a way that ensures good governance, good decision making and that change is adopted throughout the organisation from management across markets, department and to functions, eg. supplier management, etc.
We will start by defining your Growth Index to keep you on track. This is not just about leads and conversion, but about identifying, measuring and aiming to improve all the efforts that create success.
- Growth Index Metrics, presentation for discussion
- Governance & organisation, presentation for discussion
- Anchoring & knowledge sharing, presentation for discussion
Agenda for Workshop 3:
|09:00 -09:30||Welcome & coffee|
|09:30 -10:50||Session 1: Growth Index (Review & discussion)|
|10:50 -11:00||Break & refreshments|
|11:00-12:20||Session 2: Governance & organisation, incl. supplier set-up (Review & discussion)|
|13:00-14:20||Session 3: Anchoring & knowledge sharing (Review & discussion)|
|14:20-15:00||Wrap-up & next steps|
Price: DKK 50,000
ex. VAT and travel expenses.
- The price covers preparations, workshop facilitation with up to 10 of your key employees/managers and follow-up.
- The final report is charged separately, see below
- Assuming you will host the workshop, the price excludes cost of meeting facilities and catering. If desired, however, we will be happy to arrange external meeting facilities with dinner and sleeping accommodations, eg. 2 workshops over 2 days at Helenekilde in Tisvilde – charged separately.
Processing of Growth Index metrics, governance & organisation, including suggestions for anchoring and knowledge sharing.
The report (charged separately: DKK 100,000) will be delivered no later than 4 weeks after the workshop.
Next steps (by appointment):
- Zoom in on customer loyalty – How to build a solid loyalty programme
- Zoom in on anchoring & knowledge sharing – How to keep evolving your organisation
- Zoom in on conversion optimisation
Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss details to accommodate your needs and wishes as soon as possible.