On the go, during training, while cooking, gardening, as a bedtime “read” or meditation. Podcast is a hugely popular and rapidly growing format to be enjoyed whenever and wherever. This makes the podcast format particularly well-suited for in-depth content.
We have the optimal facilities for professional podcast production in Copenhagen, where we have hosted a wide variety of podcasts, incl.
- Management courses for Copenhagen municipality in cooperation with Learning Agency
- Expert discussions on research findings and interventions for Rockwool Fonden in cooperation with Schmidt Jørgensen & Partnere
- “Lær af dem, der tør”: A podcast series on leadership hosted by Hjalte Aaberg
- “Velkommen til den nye virkelighed”: A panel discussion on current topics for CBS
- “Finansbaren”: A panel discussion on finance matters hosted by Pernille Enggaard in cooperation with Podimo
- “Hvem dræbte Nedim Yasar” with Marie Louise Toksvig who follows the murder trial in cooperation with Podimo
- “Mads og A-holdet”: A dilemma/entertainment programme in cooperation with Podimo
Let us help you find your voice!
A sound choice
With the cosiest podcast facilities in town, we offer the full package, incl.
- Concept and script preparation
- Speaker/moderator casting, incl. contracts, rights, etc.
- Speak recording
- Sound design and effects
- Music composition
- Mix & mastering
Room for your whole crew
Our recording studio is among the very best in Denmark. Designed with a clean Nordic look and formidable view over Skt. Thomas Square, it offers perfect acoustics for recording spoken word, music and podcasts.
The recording booth comfortably fits 4 active participants around the microphone, while the tech suite has room for clients and production manager in addition to our sound technician.
The kitchen is available for work or meetings for those awaiting their turn or not directly involved in the production. Coffee’s on us :)
With our professional sound team in your corner, you have the option of taking charge, leaving the production in our capable hands or any degree of involvement that suits you.
- The best voices: We understand your needs and with over a hundred professional speakers in our database, we can find the perfect voices for the product, purpose or message in focus for your production.
- In time and on budget: With excessive experience and in-house AV facilities, we ensure an effective and flexible production, which is also able to accommodate your last minute changes.
- High quality: Our sound technicians are musical perfectionists with ears finely tuned to maintaining a certain style, tone of voice and pace throughout a production.
Please contact May-Britt on email@example.com or +45 3325 1512 for more information.