Prior to the workshop, we will compile and consolidate your existing customer knowledge and map out the critical knowledge gaps.
On the workshop, we will review the customer knowledge and embark upon the crucial segmentation with mapping of needs along the customer journey. This work is the foundation for customer journey design, content strategy, etc.
- Gathering of existing customer knowledge
- Identification of knowledge gaps
- Compilation of missing customer knowledge to close critical gaps (budgeted separately depending on scope)
- Structuring and documentation of customer insights for presentation on the workshop
Agenda for Workshop 1:
|09:00 -09:30||Welcome & coffee|
|09:30 -10:50||Session 1: Presentation & discussion of customer insights|
|10:50 -11:00||Break & refreshments|
|11:00-12:20||Session 2: Segmentation|
|13:00-14:20||Session 3: Mapping of needs along the customer journey|
|14:20-15:00||Wrap-up & next steps|
Price: DKK 50,000
ex. VAT and travel expenses.
- The price covers preparations, workshop facilitation with up to 10 of your key employees/managers and follow-up.
- The final report is charged separately, see below
- Assuming you will host the workshop, the price excludes cost of meeting facilities and catering. If desired, however, we will be happy to arrange external meeting facilities with dinner and sleeping accommodations, eg. 2 workshops over 2 days at Helenekilde in Tisvilde – charged separately.
Visualisation and dissemination of customer insights, segmentation model and customer journey with specified needs for 3-4 key customer segments.
The report (charged separately: DKK 25,000) will be delivered no later than 2 weeks after the workshop.
Next steps (Workshop 2):
- Gap analysis: How do we meet the needs of our key segments today – and what are the most critical shortcomings?
- Content strategy: How do we become relevant for our key customer segments across all touchpoints? What to communicate, to whom, how, where and when?
- Micro targeting strategy: How do we get most mileage out of our marketing budget for each customer segment? How do we beat the competition on priority products/services, and what does this mean for all our customer-focused initiatives?
Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss details to accommodate your needs and wishes as soon as possible.