Adaptation is absolutely imperative when wanting to market products across the Nordic markets. We offer one-stop shopping of sound adaptation for computer games, e-learning, tv series, text-to-speech and commercials for the Nordic countries.
Having produced adaptations for over 25 years, we know the ropes and understand the importance of accuracy, efficiency and flexibility.
Your Voice in the Nordics
- Located in Copenhagen with studio facilities in Sweden, Norway and Finland
- Ultra large voice talent network
- The best studio recording facilities available
- Remote client access to all recording sessions
- In-house VFX unit for image- and video adaptations
- The most experienced project management in the business
TV Adaptation Services include:
- Speaker casting
- Translation and manuscript handling
- Cut down
- Pack shot changes
- Packaging tracking and changes
- Production of additional and alternative scenes
- Bumper production and tag-on production
- Mastering and uploads for all Nordic TV stations
- Handling of assets, masters and rights
How We Help
We are specialised in adaptation for the Nordic markets (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Greenland and the Faroes). We master the whole production process in-house from start to finish. This ensures quality, speed and flexibility at competitive prices to let you buy more air time for greater impact.
Our production manager takes charge and provides full transparency and assurance that your project is always on track:
- Keeping you in the loop to the extent you prefer or find necessary
- Relieving you of worries and free up time as we take full responsibility for the production
- Ensuring casting of the perfect actors and speakers for your production
- Letting you keep deadlines and budgets. Our proven process ensures both flexibility and efficiency to keep production on track. With in-house sound and video production facilities, acute and last minute adjustments are rarely a problem
- Meeting your high-quality standards with a rigorous planning process and professional craftsmanship
We are also happy to subcontract selected projects.
Contact May-Britt on email@example.com or +45 33 25 15 12, or fill in the form below.